Grader Driver/Bore Man / General Maintenance Person
Location: Walhallow and Amungee Pastoral Company – NT
- Competitive remuneration
- Accommodation and prepared meals
- Family-Owned company
Totalling about 1.32 million hectares on the Barkly Tableland east of Daly Waters – NT, Walhallow and Amungee Mungee have a current carrying capacity of about 130,000 head of cattle. The two properties are regarded as some of the best improved and performing beef cattle assets of their type in the industry, on a very large scale.
We are seeking a grader driver/bore man / general maintenance person for each station with a proactive, positive and can-do attitude to join our team for the 2022 season. Some mechanical knowledge is an advantage. Applicants must be clean, tidy, self-motivated and have good time management and organisational skills.
Duties and Criteria
- Grading of station roads with a 140H (Amungee) and 16G (Walhallow)
- Maintaining bores, some solar, some electric submersible pumps, some monos (changing all over to submersibles or solar)
- Mechanically minded
- Putting out lick using a crane truck
- Maintaining fences and cleaning troughs, fixing the odd pipe leak with a backhoe.
- Following safe operation procedures and WHS
One person required per station. This position may suit a fit retired person or a someone young chasing a lot of variety and exposure to many areas of station life
Please provide 2 referee contacts related to the position that you are applying for – 2022 Season Please apply to Anna Brown Recruitment: email@example.com 0427644527
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.