Leading Hand – Kalala Station NT
- Competitive remuneration
- Newly Renovated Accommodation & Keep Provided
- Learning and Development
- Mobile Reception
Kalala Station straddles 3700 square kilometers of monsoon-influenced Sturt Plateau cattle country, an hour or so south of Katherine on the corner of the Stuart and Carpentaria highways.
Safety is our most important value at Kalala Station – To be successful in this role you must have a positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn and possess good leadership skills. Applicants will need to have knowledge of station operations including Horse Riding, Motor Bikes and Low Stress Cattle Handling.
The successful applicant will be required to
- Supervise and train station hands across all livestock program activities and related station operations.
- Create and promote a positive health and safety culture
- Mustering, drafting, trucking of cattle
- Use of horses and bikes
- Vehicle and Machinery operation
- Yard Repairs and Maintenance – including fencing & welding
- Assist with vehicle and machinery maintenance and repairs
- Follow safe operating procedures
- General station maintenance
- Positive attitude
- Leadership Skills
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Current basic first aid certificate
- Q-Fever vaccination
To apply: email@example.com or 0427644527.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.