Working Overseer – Carwoola Station, NSW
- Unique Opportunity
- Semi-Regional Location near Canberra
- Mixed Farming Operation
Are you passionate about working in the livestock industry? Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly capable person to join their team as Overseer of the Carwoola Station aggregation of 3,600 hectares including approx 3,000 ewes and 600 cattle, cropping and irrigation.
Carwoola Pastoral Company is a family farming company striving to achieve exemplary livestock management with a focus on the use of agri-tech and sustainable land management practices. Carwoola is 15min from Bungendore and within easy reach of Canberra
- Honesty, energy, enthusiasm, and reliability.
- Results-focused individual passion for agriculture and livestock reproduction.
- Flexibility as requirements of the job change day to day.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time efficiently.
- Good organisation skills, and be tidy and with good attention to detail.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a mixed grazing context.
- Significant experience in livestock breeding, handling and management.
- Understanding and experience in either cropping or irrigation would be an advantage.
- Skills and abilities in fencing, maintaining and operating farm equipment.
- Tertiary qualification in Agriculture would be ideal.
- Firearms license.
- Working dogs or a willingness to get working dogs.
HOW TO PROCEED
Full time permanent role based in region Southern Tablelands of New South Wales. An excellent salary package commensurate with your experience to be offered to the successful applicant. email@example.com or 0427644527
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.