Bore Runner Position – Newry Station, NT
- Competitive remuneration
- Accommodation and prepared meals
- Learning and Development
We are seeking a bore runner with a proactive, positive and can-do attitude to join our team. To be successful in this role, some mechanical knowledge is an advantage. Applicants must be clean, tidy, self-motivated and have good time management and organisational skills.
Duties and Criteria
- Checking station water points and maintaining water facilities and pipelines
- Maintenance and servicing of Mono pumps, Kubota motors and other small motors
- Trough and Fencing repairs
- Vehicle and machinery operation
- Following safe operation procedures and WHS
- General station maintenance.
Accommodation and great daily rate are on offer.
Please provide 2 referee contacts related to the position that you are applying for. Start 2021 Season
Please apply to Anna Brown Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org 0427644527
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.