- Further education and training
- School Leavers encouraged to apply
- Accommodation available
Our client is a family business which aims to secure future generations through livestock grazing enterprises with a primary focus on profitable and ecologically sustainable practices: passionate about what we do, always looking for opportunities, while having fun along the way.
The property is a 6,500-acre grazing property at Rockley near Bathurst, SW. It is run in conjunction with the families, 3,100-acre grazing property at Molong however this position would be based at Rockley.
Skills and experience you’ll need:
- Some experience with livestock and animal husbandry skills
- Skills in general farm maintenance such as fencing, yards, water and basic mechanical
- Experience using basic farm equipment eg tractors, loaders, gaiters/motorbikes, chainsaws
- Current Drivers Licence
- We are looking for a team player who loves working with livestock
- Honest, energetic, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Results focused individual passionate about agriculture and livestock
- Flexibility as requirements of the job change day to day
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Ability to work independently and manage own time efficiently
- Well organized, tidy and with good attention to detail
How to proceed:
Full time permanent role based in Central Western district of New South Wales. An excellent salary package commensurate with your experience to be offered to the successful applicant. Please apply to email@example.com Anna Brown on 0427 644 527 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.